As we prepare for the upcoming #GetReadyToRise Modere Social Retail Conference on March 13th, we wanted to share some tips on how you can maximise this virtual event from home! We hope these ideas help you better prepare for this exciting event. We can’t wait to see you virtually.
- First time attendees. For those of you attending a Modere event for the first time, welcome and we hope you enjoy this #GetReadyToRise event. Treat this virtual event like you would a live event and make the commitment to be present even if it is from the comforts of your home. Our presenters have prepared some amazing content just for you!
- Minimise distractions. When you’re watching alone, it’s easy to “multi-task” and get distracted. Instead, try to reduce notifications, grab your notebook and pen and get ready to start learning how to grow your Modere business!
- Block off time. This is the perfect opportunity to get your significant other and or children out of the house. Put the event date and times into your calendar so no other events can take place. This is the perfect time to listen and interact.
- Be punctual ! Even though this is a virtual event and you are participating from the comforts of your own home, be prepared for each session with your notebook and pen!
- Have FUN! Modere events are meant to be fun! Enjoy being part of this moment.
- Create your EVENT space. In order to get the most out of this event, make sure you have a quiet space designated from where you can enjoy watching the presentations.
- Dress the part. Just like you would at a live event, make sure you are dressed and ready to learn. Use this event as an excuse to ditch those pyjamas and slip into something comfortable yet more professional.
- Recap. After the event, take some time and schedule a zoom call with your team to discuss what you learned during this Social Retail Conference. Collaborate with your teams and make a game plan for growth! Use this time to review what was presented.
We hope you will take full advantage of the different sessions and events happening during this jam-packed event.