Sicily is the place to be and here are just a few reasons why you have to be there…..
Average daily temperatures In September:
The average daily maximum is 26° C and the average minimum is 21°C
There is a 75% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 25% chance of seeing some clouds.
Best time to be on the beach:
It’s a great time of year to swim in the sea, with the water at an average temperature of 25° C.
Will you be joining us?
So, you can pack light for sure – not forgetting the all-important Modere Sunscreen to soak up a beautiful tan and for the outdoor trips.
Escape with us to the Grand Palladium Sicilia Resort & Spa, in September 2023! For more information, go to: https://modere.co/3HWhWIk